Update Version 2.x to 2.x
Important Note: Before you get started, it’s a good idea to back up your website. This means if there are any issues you can restore your website. Complete instructions to make a backup can be found in the WordPress Backups section of the Codex.
Important Note: It is necessary follow all instruction step by step. If you uninstall version 2.x you lose all contest data!. So do NOT uninstall Photo Contest WordPress Plugin!
- Deactivate Photo Contest WordPress Plugin (in admin area Plugins->Installed Plugins)
- Unpack archive from Codecanyon.net
- Open photo-contest.zip
- Extract the “photo-contest” directory to your computer
- Connect to your FTP server
- Upload the “photo-contest” directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ and rewrite all original files
- Activate Photo Contest WordPress Plugin (in admin area Plugins->Installed Plugins)
- Go to General Settings and set all new settings and save them. This is important even if you do not do any changes save the form and after new features will be applied